Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Audio Classics


The season of autumn has always seemed... incomprehensibly fast. As though if I fail to enjoy it today I will miss it for the year. I steal every glance that I can at the changing tree's and the small rain clouds skulking across the sky. It doesnt feel like fall is long enough for all the holidays that fall under it. Can it last till Thanksgiving? I suppose it would be due to the cold weather hear that triggers it early. I fear my camera will not arive to catch the color.
I am currently reading the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Not entirely by choice, but at the demands of curriculum as always. I could never get myself to without a pinch of force. It is not bad though, force aside. I have found an audio collection of classics including the afore mentioned Scarlet Letter. A robot is reading it. I accept that.

This time next year I hope to be somewhere in Europe. It is a time that would seem almost convenient and yet... it would not at all be. I would hate to miss Christmas with my family, even for Europe. What would be preferable is to depart after Christmas. It would give me a semester at college to warm up, so as to be ready for living abroad. The limitation of this would only be the fundage.
At any rate, by January next year, I hope to be in Europe.

No comments: