Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bursting

I've been reading. Reading, in fact, to the point of being all read out (for the time being). I followed this with video game playing. I skipped on past the video-gamed-out point a few days after that. To follow up I anime-ed-out myself in the last few days, and I seem to be moving on to cooking.
If the pattern continues I shall be somewhat cooked-out in a few days(allowing a few extra to account for extreme cooking stamina I've built up over the years). I can hope the next activity will put an end to the pressure. You see I've been building up quite a bit of creative potential in my weeks of frivolity. I should hope I will be able to write something. Be it a wondermous blog or a fantastical story. Either would bring much sunshine to my heart.

No comments: